Allows Thule Yepp Maxi to be quickly installed on any bike with a rear rack with a load capacity of 25 kg/55 lbs. Features: - Fits rear racks measuring 11-17 cm/4.5-6.7 in
- Protects high risk areas of the fork from rock chips, wear & scratches - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Designed around mountain bike fork geometry - Fork coverage ~60%. Includes crowns, lowers, and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Protects key areas from cable rub, rock chips, wear & scratches - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Frame coverage ~30%. Includes toptube, downtube, 4 stays and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
Not a fair weather rider? Neither are we. Protect your ride from mud with the new Race Face team seat covers. Built as a quick fix barrier between rider and seat, the 96% nylon, 4% spandex fiber content means this cover is built for abuse. A waterproof membrane and DWR finish ensure your seat stays dry.
$47.99 - $56.99
Stable folding bowl requiring little storage space with nylon carrying handles. The polyester bowl can be folded into a flat, compact unit for packing. Will stand when filled with water. - Ideal for getting and carrying water (e.g. at a camp site) - Can be turned inside out; e.g. use one side for washing dishes, the other for preparing food - Ideal for feeding dogs, cats or horses etc. - Can be carried with one hand when full - Foldable into small size - Solid and stable also in size XL - Easy to clean - Size XL: carrying handles in diagonal position to allow comfortable carrying Caution: Not spillproof when used for transportation e.g. inside a backpack, car or pannier!
- Color kits for OneUp riser bars plus some extra stickers for whatever you choose
- UV stabilized stretch polyurethane strap - Securely fastens spare tube or gear to your frame - Won't absorb water and mud like a Velcro strap and won't scratch your frame
- Compatible with 70cc and 100cc pumps - Glass reinforced nylon with stretch polyurethane strap for secure rattle-free storage - Mounts to water bottle bosses
Designed to mount to the rear dropouts of either the Seek or Roam XR. - Alloy kickstand w/ 2-point mounting - Mounting: Two-bolt direct mount compatible only. Rear left chainstay - Features: Adjustable
- Alloy kickstand w/single bolt system. - Allows easy removal of the rear wheel.
MOUNTAIN RESCUE The Clutch Bar End Storage is a cleverly stashed, simple-to-use tubeless tire repair kit, that includes one tire plug tool and five spare tire plugs. The Clutch Bar End kit fits with virtually all aluminum and carbon handlebars without adding significant weight. FEATURES: - Quickly and easily mounts inside the handlebar - Compatible with virtually all aluminum & carbon fiber handlebars - Includes tire plug tool 5 spare tire plugs SPECIFICATIONS: - Tools: Tire plug tool, spare tire plug x10 - System: Compatible most common MTB handlebars - Sizes: 100 x 28 x 14mm - Weight: 34g - Material: High-density plastic
RIDE FREE Ditch the heavy pack and saggy saddlebag with the all-new Clutch Crank Storage. Lightweight and right there when you need it with six allens, a chain tool, and a spoke wrench, the Clutch Crank Storage can solve just about any trail-side mechanical. FEATURES: - The smallest multi-function crank-stored tool on the market - Magnetic locking system ensures quiet, stable storage - Quickly and easily mounts in hollow crank spindle - Compatible with hollow-spindle SRAM, Shimano, and Praxis cranks - Includes 2.5 to 6mm allens, a T25 Torx, a valve core remover, spare chain links, and a spoke wrench SPECIFICATIONS: - Tools: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm Hex, T25, Chain breaker, Spare chain links storage, Spoke wrench - System: Compatible with Sram & Shimano & Praxis Cranks - Sizes: 100x 32 x 19mm (TBC) - Weight: 84g - Material: High-density plastic
INVISIBLE INFLATION Lightweight, firmly attached and quiet, but easily accessible when you need it, the Giant Clutch Fork Storage kit fits a CO2 cartridge and inflator right into your fork’s steerer tube and helps you ride pack-free. FEATURES: - Invisible until you need it - Multiple taper mounting design - Rubber mallet installation, no need for any glue or adhesive - Carries a 16g or 25g CO2 cartridge and inflator (cartridges sold separately) SPECIFICATIONS: - Tools: 16g or 25g CO2 Cartridge, CO2 inflator Sizes: 160 x 40 x 21mm - System: Compatible with RockShox & Fox & DVO Forks - Weight: 118g (with a 25g CO2 cartridge) - Material: Aluminum
Features - Non E-Bike rear-mount kickstand - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes (Non E-Bike) Fits: - Seek - 2013-2016 - Roam - 2013-2018+ - Rove - 2013-2018+ - Enchant - 2017+ - Escape Disc - 2017+ - BeLiv - 2018+ - BeLiv City - 2018+ - ATX - 2018+ - ARX - 2018+ - FastRoad 2017 - AnyRoad Adv - 2018+ - Talon- 2018+ - Alight- 2018+ - Tempt- 2018+ - Thrive- 2018+ - Sedona DX- 2018+ (Does NOT fit Sedona or Sedona W)
Features - E-Bike specific kickstand - Designed to handle the additional weight of battery assisted Giant bicycles - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes Fits: - Road-E - Quick-E - Dirt-E - ToughRoad GX-E - Explore-E - Vall-E - Amiti-E
- Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit 20"-24" wheel frame. - Two bolt direct mount compatible only. - Rear left chain stay.
- Mounts to any UniClip compatible saddle - Unlocks the ability to mount UniClip accessories to saddle - Mounting screw included
$23.99 - $27.99
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of steel - Adjustable with lockscrew
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - 26'' to 700C
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- For mounting a bottle cage to 22.2mm handlebars - Bottle cage not included
- Chainstay mount - Made of alloy - Clip type tool-free adjust - 24-inch to 700C
Alloy construction with steel top plate. - 305 mm long - Universal fit
Lightweight adjustable alloy kickstand. - Chainstay-mount, compatible with disc-brake equipped bikes
Lightweight adjustable alloy kickstand. - Chainstay-mount
Suitable for E-Bikes or any heavily loaded bike. - 40kg / 88lb Max load rating - Adjustable for wheels 24 to 29/700c - Legs fold to left away from chain rings - 710g
Page 1 of 1