The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Faster up the climbs, longer loops, more singletrack fun on any given day. Free yourself to push your trail riding to the next level with this powerful, fun and smooth-riding E-bike. New high-performance SyncDrive Pro motor delivers 85Nm of torque and 360 percent tunable support. The lightweight and durable ALUXX SL aluminum frameset features 140mm of rear suspension travel (with 150mm up front) and a flip chip that lets you adjust frame geometry. New integrated RideControl Go and RideControl Ergo 3 units offer clean, simple control buttons, and the EnergyPak Smart 750 battery system increases range by up to 20 percent.
- AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - Large easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - Barrel-in-barrel technology protects pump internals - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - 220psi rating - Aluminum barrel and base
- Maximum output to 20 lumens - ANSI certified lumens and runtime - IPX4 water resistant - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost, Strive, Lanza, Coveta, Liv Rev Comp and Luta series helmets
- Easy-Click Locking - Ergonomic dials for ease of use - New easy to use reset design - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike (-03, -06)
End wet feet forever! SKS Longboard are one of the longest and best coverage fenders on the planet. They feature stainless-steel hardware and SKS's security clips for durability and safety. - 700c x 38–45
$57.50 - $67.99
A QUICK-CHANGE DIRECT MOUNT CHAINRING SYSTEM Switch was developed to reduce the cost of replacement chainrings, increase compatibility with new offsets and to make the process of changing your chainring much faster and simpler. - Cheaper Replacement Cost - Replacement rings are a fraction of the cost of a complete direct mount chainring - Quick Change - Replace your ring in less than an minute, using only a 4mm hex key. Tailor your gearing to the terrain that you're riding - Enduro World Series Champion Winning Narrow Wide tooth profile keeps your chain in place on the roughest terrain - 4 Ring Sizes (28, 30, 32, 34T) - 2 Profiles - both Round and Oval - 12 speed ring designed to work with all 10, 11, and both Shimano Hypergilde+ 12 and SRAM Eagle 12 speed chains. - Get ultimate traction with Oval rings by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire SPECS - Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum Oval Rings: - 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range) - 115° clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke - Compatibility: All Switch Carriers; 10, 11 and 12 Speed Chains
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Elastic cord on top and mesh side pockets - Removable and adjustable shoulder strap - Waterproof lining with roll top - Fastening: 4 straps at bottom - Compatible: MIK system - Volume: 7L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 32 x 20 x 20
$34.99 - $63.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
The Chester seatpost from Race Face is a durable, no-nonsense post that can take on rock gardens and plenty of rough landings while still leaving bills in your pocket for aprés ride festivities. Features • Seat tube drawn from 6061 Alloy • Proven dual bolt, multi-adjustable head design. • Shot peened for high impact strength & fatigue resistance.
Designed for safe transport of up to two bikes on your pickup. Securely mount your bikes while protecting your tailgate from damage. Ideal for MTBs Specifications 770g, 83 x 57 x 2cm We recommend vinyl wrapping the tailgate to prevent rub marks from dirt and grit trapped between the tailgate and the tailgate pad. It is also recommended to apply protective tape on the bike's downtime where it makes contact with the tailgate pad to prevent scratching on the frame.
Versatile mountain bike backpack with outstanding carrying comfort and intelligent pocket management. - Most versatile entry-level riding backpack - Technical, well-ventilated carrying system with extra-wide hip belt - Superior comfort, well-climatized AIR-PAD back padding - Superior pocket management - Internal tool compartment with organizer functionality - Exterior transport flap for your bike helmet - Compatible with hydration bladders up to 3 liters - Volume: 8L
- External mesh compartment - Removable waist belt - Accommodates hydration Systems up to 2L (not included) - Material: N420 D HD, 3D Air Mesh - Volume: 4L - Size: 39 x 20 x 6 cm (16.4 x 7.9 x 2.4") - Weight: 300g (0.66lbs)
Top Tube Pack WP
Durable alloy construction - Compatible with standard saddle-clamp assemblies - 350mm length
E-Cable For SHIMANO - Length: 75cm/30inch - Compatible with MJ-90XS, ME series
ME 1000, designed specifically for e-bike riders, is connected and powered directly by the output of the e-bike motor (Shimano, Bosch, Broser, Yamaha). Requires cable dependent on the motor system (sold separately). - Anti-Glare Lens. - Daytime Running Light . - Ambient Light Sensor. - Lumen: 1000 - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Application: E-Bike; Road, Off-Road. - Aluminum alloy case.
SLAY TECHNICAL TRAILS ON THE E-BIKE THAT NEVER HOLDS BACK. KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS Adventure Ready With up to 180 km* range of the ultra-reliable EnergyPak Smart 625Wh battery and the SyncDrive Pro motor and the versatility of flip chip adjustable frame geometry, the Intrigue X E+ allows you to explore more than ever before. *Actual range depends on several factors including weight, elevation, terrain, and acceleration. Integrated Design The easy-to-access EnergyPak Smart is beautifully integrated into a lightweight and durable ALUXX SL aluminum frame designed and tuned for women. Balanced Agility Ample Maestro suspension and Smart Assist Technology with 6-sensor measurements smooth out bumps for a natural ride feel. 27.5-INCH (XS)/ 29-INCH (S-L) WHEELS XS frames come with 27.5-inch wheels, S, M, and L frames come with 29-inch wheels to provide the best fit for riders HIGHLIGHTS ADVANCED FORGED COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY A state-of-the-art high-pressure molding process is used to produce complex-shaped carbon fiber components that are lighter, stiffer and stronger than similar components made from aluminum. This technology is used in critical performance parts such as Maestro Suspension rocker link. ALUXX SL-GRADE ALUMINUM FRAME The state-of-the-art aluminum material delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride. MAESTRO SUSPENSION SYSTEM 140mm of rear travel, four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active and efficient suspension system on the trail. ADJUSTABLE GEOMETRY An integrated flip chip lets you change the headtube and seattube angles, along with the bottom bracket height, to fine-tune the handling. You can choose the low position for faster, open terrain or high for slower, tighter single track. SYNCDRIVE PRO MOTOR The lightweight and powerful SyncDrive Pro motor comes in a compact package, delivering a performance-oriented ride. Whether you want to find fitness inspiration, fly up technical trails, or conquer an E-bike cross country race, the SyncDrive Pro delivers, offering a powerful 80 Nm force with a max of 170 rpm. SMART ASSIST With Smart Assist you can enjoy seamless acceleration and power boost. The Smart Assist Technology replicates a natural riding style, using the six sensors to add assistance exactly when needed. RIDECONTROL ERGO RideControl Ergo takes your E-bike riding experience to new levels with smart integration buttons for clean and simple display-free handlebar controls. Ergonomic and accessible while riding, easy-to-push buttons let you select your power mode and activate Walk Assist. ENERGYPAK SMART The EnergyPak Smart is your secret weapon for maximum capacity on longer rides. The EnergyPak Smart is well-designed and smoothly incorporated into the bottom of the downtube to create a streamlined look and a compact profile that closely matches the design of standard bikes. COMPATIBLE WITH 2.6-INCH TIRES The Intrigue X E+ has the frame clearance to run up to 2.6-inch wide tires for increased stability. BOOST HUB SPACING Wider hub spacing (15x110mm front, 12X148mm rear) results in stiffer wheels for added control. This allows more tire clearance and an improved chainline for optimal drivetrain performance.
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
The Universal Derailleur Hanger consolidates thousands of hanger options across the industry. It protects your derailleur against chain jams by pivoting back and out of the way, and slips slightly when encountering impacts. It improves shifting performance, guarantees better alignment, and works with all drivetrains. Plus, if you ever need replacement, it will be available everywhere. The UDH: one hard-working hanger. - The Universal Derailleur Hanger—or UDH—consolidates thousands of mountain bike derailleur standards. - It offers unparalleled derailleur protection and perfect alignment, guaranteed. - The UDH is designed to rotate rearward in the event of impact and features the ability to "re-rail" the chain back onto the small cog. - The UDH works with all commercially available MTB and E-MTB drivetrains from Shimano to Box to Sunrace.
$23.99 - $25.99
- 7/8 speed design - Steel inner and outer links with steel chain cage - Multi-clamp to fit 28.6 – 34.9mm frames - Multi-pull design - Total gear teeth: 48
$67.99 - $79.99
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, DJ, E-Bike
Classic shock. The new Control Shock 1 features a classic 1.6” analog classic design with 400psi maximum pressure. Two-stage valve technology ensures that you won’t lose air when disconnecting the pump. And our extended valve head design makes it easier to access tight valve locations. Features - CNC machined aluminum barrel - Aluminum housing and gauge - 1.6” diameter pressure gauge - Air pressure release button - Extended Valve Head Design - Two Stage Valve - 400psi Max
- Fast action bike cleaner - Readily biodegradable ingredients - Reduced carbon footprint with 94% less packaging - 100% plastic free packaging, 100% water free, 100% environmentally friendly ingredients, including plant based raw materials - Supplied in a compostable sachet and printed with vegetable inks - FSC recycled card box - Re-fill your old bottle and help reduce plastic waste - Dissolves easily in any type of water. Cold, warm and hot. Hard or soft - Safe to use all over the bike - Alkaline based and free from alcohol, CFCs, (EDTA), solvents or acids - Vegan & vegetarian friendly - -01: 4 sachets, 30g each - -02: Power Bundle: 4 sachets, 1x aluminum bottle, 1x bike clener spray trigger, 1x Silicon base for aluminum bottle
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction - 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 315g
$70.00 - $95.99
GRAVEL Sometimes the greatest journeys are full of memorable experiences: churning over towering mountain passes, trying to make it to the next town before the café closes, pedaling from sunrise to sunset, or sleeping in when you’re gifted with perfect weather and an incredible view from your tent. We designed the Sparwood around long-distance mixed-terrain routes, for riders seeking to experience the land, not just ride on it.
The all-new Revolt features a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame with updated gravel geometry including a longer reach and lower bottom bracket for added stability. A flip chip on the rear dropout adjusts wheelbase and tire clearance, and you can choose the included D-Fuse seatpost for maximum compliance or switch to a 30.9mm round or dropper post. The frame is integrated for disc brakes and it has clearance for larger tires up to 53mm.
Adjustable to fit 16" - 24" bicycles - Ideal for kids bikes with derailleurs - Designed for NUTTED rear axles - Does not fit QR axles (note: QR axles can be changed to NUTTED style) - Includes threaded rear axle extender - 125lb weight capacity
- 3mm microfiber handlebar tape - Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a Polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability - Kit includes: 2 strips of microfiber tape and 2 rubber bar end plugs - Tape Length: 215mm
$54.99 - $69.99
The Fireball tire is wide, grippy and reinforced with a puncture-resistant nylon belt. - 60 TPI construction, wire bead - High-rated pressure 100 PSI - Puncture-resistant nylon layer
Page 1 of 3 Next page