- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
If you're looking for a saddle with plush comfort and a wide profile, Serfas' E-Gel Cruiser Elastomer fits the bill. It offers Serfas' cushy E-Gel Technology, a deep-groove design and elastomer springs for a super cushy ride. Plus, the wide perch and amazing comfort keep you smiling mile after mile. • Rails: Steel • Size: 279mm x 267mm • Weight: 1250 Grams
If you're looking for a saddle to ride all day on, Serfas' Women's E-Gel Reactive fits the bill. It offers Serfas' Reactive Gel technology, with a Serfas' women's-specific Anatomic Groove Design for a super ride. Plus, the Soflex cover adds to the seamless cushiness to keep you smiling mile after mile. • Rails: Steel • Size: 260mm x 178mm • Weight: 625 grams • Cover: Soflex
The 611 Ergowave CrMo Saddle was designed to precisely accommodate the requirements of off-road cycling and perfectly meet the demands of All Mountain and Enduro use. The chromoly version provides an economic option for those wanting to experience the benefits of the Ergowave. The wave-like shape and raised rear section provides perfect rearward support and an optimal pressure distribution which reaches deep into the body structures for improved power transmission. The lowered nose, in combination with the dip, provides optimal pressure relief for the perineal area. And for even more pressure relief, especially on long technical climbs, the saddle nose of the 611 was made approximately 4mm wider than that of the 612, but just as flat and with the largest possible surface area. The padding was designed for the specific needs on the MTB with better damping properties than the 612, making it perfect for rough off-road terrain. Additionally, a premium quality Kevlar material protects the saddle in the exposed places. The saddle rails on the non-active versions have been placed slightly closer together to allow for a more flexible shell which mimics the SQlab active technology and allows the saddle shell to follow the biomechanical motion when pedaling. This results in increased comfort, mobilization of the spinal discs and reduced pressure to the sit bones.
The 610 ERGOLUX 2.0 Saddle is created for all cyclists sitting in a moderate, upright position. Virtually all riding styles benefit where comfort is desired, especially designed for longer rides in a less dynamic riding position. Whether it's road, MTB, gravel, touring, adventure, touring or commuting 610 ERGOLUX 2.0 is the solution. Ride anywhere and go the distance while feeling comfortable staying seated on your saddle. In comparison to the very streamlined, narrow-cut ERGOWAVE models, the 610 Ergolux 2.0 seating surface has been tuned to be slightly larger and somewhat softer. Despite a sportier look, comfort for the sit bones and the ischial branches has been increased. The rear stage provides the perfect lip, assuring a solid seating position and helping direct transfer of force to the pedals. The middle stage accommodates the sit bones, or the ischial branches that bear the load in the moderate seating position. This assures the best possible pressure distribution and also offers a more universal sit bone platform for varied riding positions. The center dip and lower saddle nose provides pressure relief to the sensitive perineum areas and the pubic bone. Ergolux is a great choice for both men and women. 610 Ergolux 2.0 features a slightly softer foam and blacked-out graphics when compared to the original version. - Chromoly - 7x7 Rail - Area of use: MTB tour and travel - Length: 275mm - Weight: 245g - Hardness in SQ-shore: 50 - Relief of perineal area: 70% - Material rails: CRMO - Material cover: C84 - Material padding: marathon foam - Max. Weight: 100kg
- comfort, pressure relief groove on top - Synthetic top with Kevlar sides, or microfiber with Cordura sides, generous foam padding - Traditional railed saddle with nylon/carbon base. Nose and tail guards
- Atmos Sealed Construction - Eliminates need for staples and bumpers on base of saddle. - Flat-Forward Platform - Allows ease of movement on the saddle. - Rear Rise - Allows optimum power and comfort from sitting position. - Nylon Glass Base With Bridge - Increases power transfer. - Deep Peri-Canal - Continuous relief channel from tip to tail. - Nose Platform - Wider nose to aid in climbing. - Sonic Weld - Added protection on corners of saddle. - Injection EVA - Lightweight injection-molded foam. - Dimensions: 260 x 140mm - Saddle Weight: 318g - Rail Material: Steel - Saddle Cover Material: Microfiber
- Flat-Forward Platform: Allows ease of movement on the saddle. - Rear Rise: Allows optimum power and comfort from a sitting position. - Nylon Glass Base with Bridge: Increases power transfer. - Deep Peri-Canal: Continuous relief channel from tip to tail. - Nose Platform: Wider nose to aid in climbing. - Cordura Protection: Added protection on corners of the saddle. - Injection EVA: Lightweight injection molded foam.
SDG Duster MTN Performance Mountain Saddles. Rugged and durable, offers all-day comfort. - Ideal for: All Mountain, Trail, Enduro - Utilizing the deep "Peri-Canal" which enables fore and aft movement without pressure in the perineum region - Flat and squared off nose to extend ease of movement to the front of the saddle - Plush Mid-Density EVA foam and nylon fiber composite base with D2 Edge - Flex that provide softened edges for optimal pedal strokes - 2pc microfiber top with aramid sides - Rail Material: Titanium Alloy - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Length: 285mm - Width: 140mm - Weight: 285g
- Sublimated Bear Graphics: Illustration by @Caliboca - Flat-Forward Platform: Allows ease of movement on the saddle. - Hidden Undercut: Cutout relief under base. - Free Float Comfort Flex: Enhances pedaling efficiency while reducing pressure. - Peri-Canal: Continuous relief channel from tip to tail. - Nose Platform: Provides extra support when shifting to the front of the saddle when climbing. - Rear Buzz Cutout: Extra tire clearance for modern 29'rs at full compression. - Light-Weight EVA Foam: With Peri-Canal Comfort Groove
- ComfortRide Gel Padding - 4-Way Strech Breathable Cover - Anatomically designed for pressure relief - GripRight Non-Slip System - Drawstring Closure - 254-280mm x 178-203mm
- ComfortRide DD2 padding - Vacuum sealed water-resistant SVT Cover - NiteSite reflective accents - SmoothRide elastomer suspension - DD2 Zoned flexible base - BaseCut relief zone - SmoothRide ArcTech suspension
- ComfortRide padding - Vacuum sealed water-resistant SVT Cover - NiteSite reflective accents - FullCut Relief Zone
- ComfortRide DD2 padding - Vacuum sealed water-resistant SVT Cover - NiteSite reflective accents - SmoothRide elastomer suspension
A saddle doesn't just carry you from point A to point B, it has to meet the intimate needs of individual riders. Liv's Approach saddle delivers ultimate satisfaction when your sit bones are under pressure, regardless of the length of your journey or experience level. With a strategically placed, ergonomic cutout and supportive yet cozy design structures, the Approach saddle relieves pain, pressure, and chafing for the comfortable support you need to tackle century rides or back-to-back training rides. - Super-lightweight, high-elastic PU padding. - Strategically placed cut-out design decreases pressure. - Shape designed to provide optimal support. - Optimized rail joint structure positions rails toward the front of the saddle to relieve pressure points. - Giant UniClip Mount System compatible. - Length: 270mm, width: 155mm
An exceptional mountain bike saddle that's purpose built to support an aggressive riding style. A mountain bike saddle needs to perform as much as any other component on your bike, and Liv's Sylvia saddle rises to the challenge for top performance. This saddle delivers ultimate satisfaction when your sit bones are under pressure, regardless of the length of your adventure or experience level. With strategically placed extra-soft foam and supportive yet cozy design structures, the Sylvia saddle relieves pressure for the comfortable climbing support you need while giving you the confidence to rail corners, jumps, and descents. - Lightweight, strong steel rails. Extra-soft foam strategically placed for extra protection of soft tissues. - Padded edges for side and rear shock absorption. - Optimized saddle nose design is downwardly tilted for climbing clearance plus longer for extra contact with inner legs during cornering and descending. - Saddle base edges flex for maneuverability. - High-Elastic Particle Technology provides superior pressure relief and support. - Glossy surface allows smooth transitions on and off the saddle. - Length: 277mm, width: 150mm
Giant's Contact City+ Saddle is comfortable enough for you to enjoy commuting around town and durable enough to withstand city riding. It features a pressure-relieving base and center zone cut so you're ride will feel smooth. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic top and tough chromoly rails this saddle is bound to last.
- Specially designed for a more upright riding posture - The inward sideline curves provide more space for efficient pedaling - Pressure-relief cutout design helps relieve soft tissue pressure between the legs, eliminating numbness or pain - High-density foam padding delivers incredible elasticity for long lasting support - Short nose design increases pedaling efficiency and versatile comfort for various riding positions
The affordable way to increase the level of padding of your existing saddle and raise comfort levels thanks to some innovative NASA-derived memory foam technology! - Temperature-sensitive memory-foam upper forms perfectly to your body shape, ensuring perfect, constant adherence and maximum comfort - Ergonomic dropped central channel helps relieve pressure from the sensitive soft tissue area, preventing pain and numbness - Quick & easy installation - slips over existing saddle and secures via an adjustable drawstring fastening - Lycra stretch-fit construction with elasticated sides and a non-slip grippy inner surface helps keep the cover in position - Fits wide cruiser/comfort saddles from approx. 200 - 230mm width - Dimension: L275 x 265mm - Weight: 282g
The affordable way to increase the level of padding of your existing saddle and raise comfort levels thanks to some innovative NASA-derived memory-foam technology! - Temperature-sensitive memory-foam padding forms perfectly to your body shape, ensuring perfect, constant adherence and maximum comfort - Ergonomic dropped central channel helps relieve pressure from the sensitive soft tissue area, preventing pain and numbness - Quick & easy installation - slips over existing saddle and secures via an adjustable drawstring fastening - Lycra stretch-fit construction with elasticated sides and a non-slip grippy inner surface helps keep the cover in position - Fits regular/narrower road & MTB saddles from approx. 130 - 160mm width - Dimension: L 275 x 195mm - Weight: 215g
The same great features and construction as found on our adult saddles but in a scaled down package that's perfectly sized for the stars of the future! - Generous padding and a subtly curved neutral shape makes this saddle a great all-arounder and suitable for all applications - Ships with a traditional saddle clamp (7/8 fit) for dual compatibility with both older/traditional seatposts without an integrated clamp and newer seatposts with a built-in clamp (remove as necessary) - Molded front & rear edge guard helps to protect the saddle from the inevitable bumps and scuffs that go hand-in-hand with kids bikes and ensures that there are no sharp edges - Construction: Synthetic weatherproof upper, Nylon base w/ Hi-Ten steel rails - Dimensions: L 210 x W 130mm - Weight: 253g (excl. saddle clamp)
Page 1 of 1