- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
$44.99 - $69.99
- Rolls quickly, playful and agile - Tread design is produced for maximum traction on crushed gravel and hard dirt - Divided blocks multiply the gripping edges, while in the middle, small ramps help ease roll-off and make the tire even faster - Offers its riders a forgiving landing, even when things in the air don't go exactly as planned.
$29.00 - $31.99
Schwalbe's Black Jack tire has a versatile tread with good grip and an easy rolling feel.
$58.00 - $59.99
Schwalbe's Insider Performance Line Tire sports a compound that has a much lower internal resistance making it particularly suitable for roller training. Note: Insider should not be used on the road!
Schwalbe's Land Cruiser is at home on trails, pavement and bike paths. Schwalbe's KevlarGuard layer helps prevent flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. And, with enough lugs on the side for plenty of grip in dirt or mud, the Land Cruiser always keeps you in control.
The favorite of downhill and enduro experts. The perfect choice for virtually any track. Intermediate tread: maximum braking traction and cornering grip, even in extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design. - Bike Park Performance offers an unbelievably robust, incredibly durable tire for half the cost. - Dual compound - Wire bead
$48.99 - $63.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$79.99 - $115.99
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$39.99 - $124.99
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
$33.99 - $37.99
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
Page 1 of 1