The Ehline offers the same fast-rolling tread pattern as its smaller, 2.3" counterpart but with the benefit of a larger contact patch for increased traction and additional volume for a more supple ride.
Designed in response to modern XC trails, the Ehline is fast-rolling with uncompromised cornering performance—developed to provide more traction and durability than traditional XC tires for those who demand the most in a tire when riding increasingly aggressive, challenging terrain.
- Tubeless-ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort
- Fast compound minimizes rolling resistance and maintains abrasion resistance
How It Works:
- Center lugs are short, tightly spaced, and ramped to roll quickly; perpendicular siping provides grip during both braking and acceleration.
- Transition lugs are ramped to roll quickly and spaced out to shed mud; horseshoe-shaped siping allows lugs to conform to the terrain to maintain traction during braking.
- Side lugs are taller and staggered, with parallel siping to enhance grip while leaning into a turn.
|Black / Durable / 27.5 x 2.30||708752348219||TR7748|
|Black / Durable / 27.5 x 2.50||708752348332||TR7754|
|Black / Durable / 29 x 2.30||708752348233||TR7749||210000011429|
|Black / Durable / 29 x 2.50||708752348318||TR7753|
|Tan / Durable / 27.5 x 2.30||708752330979||TR2735|
|Tan / Durable / 27.5 x 2.50||708752330870||TR2730|
|Tan / Durable / 29 x 2.30||708752330955||TR2734|
|Tan / Durable / 29 x 2.50||708752330856||TR2729|