Unleash your sprint with 200 meters to go. Close a gap, chase back, launch a solo attack. This new aero road machine is made for the moments that count. More aero, more adjustable, more ways to win.
- AeroSystem Shaping, a result of CFD analysis and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, optimizes aerodynamic performance at every yaw angle. The truncated ellipse airfoil tube shapes produces outstanding overall aero performance.
- All-new cable routing through the handlebar and frame makes it quicker and easier to adjust or change cockpit components and fine-tune performance and riding position.
- Advanced SL-grade composite frameset features Giant's pro-level composite materials and manufacturing processes. The result is 225 grams of weight savings compared to the previous generation and an even greater stiffness-to-weight advantage.
ADVANCED SL COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- Professional Grade raw carbon fiber is woven in our composite factory to produce our lightest, stiffest and highest quality frames. This is the technology used by Giant's pro racers in almost every cycling discipline.
AEROSYSTEM SHAPING TECHNOLOGY
- Through CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and wind-tunnel data, engineers optimize each tube shape to deliver superior aerodynamic performance.
- Found inside the head tube of the all-new Propel range, the D-shaped fork steerer tube and corresponding spacers provide an extremely aerodynamic, easier to service system of internally routed brake and derailleur cables.
|A - Seat Tube Length (mm)||740||770||800|
|B - Seat Tube Angle (°)||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°|
|C - Top Tube Length (mm)||550||565||580|
|D - Head Tube Length (mm)||145||165||185|
|E - Head Tube Angle (°)||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|F - Fork Rake (mm)||45||45||45|
|G - Trail (mm)||57.8||57.8||57.8|
|H - Wheelbase (mm)||980||991||1006|
|I - Chain Stay Length (mm)||405||405||405|
|J - Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)||70||67||67|
|K - Stack (mm)||545||562||581|
|L - Reach (mm)||388||393||402|
|M - Stand Over Height (mm)||775||794||821|
|N - Handlebar Width (mm)||420||420||440|
|O - Stem Length (mm)||100||110||110|
|P - Crank Length (mm)||172.5||172.5||175|
|Q - Wheel Size||700C||700C||700C|
|Height (cm)||171 - 181||177 - 187||183 - 193|
|Frame||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, integrated seatpost, disc|
|Fork||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive Aero steerer, disc|
|Bottom Bracket||BB86 accepts press fit style BB only, bearing set not included|
|Seatpost||Advanced SL-Grade composite, integrated design, -5/+15mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Team Jayco Alula colors - Cobalt/Dark Blue / Medium/Large||04712878954878||1906002106|
|Team Jayco Alula colors - Cobalt/Dark Blue / Large||04712878954885||1906002107|